Can Mediumship Development Help My Outlook & Quality Of Life?
Good training includes self-development and awareness to bring a quality to life that is healthy and can help you to find happiness and peace within yourself.
Meditation is a powerful tool for stress relief, getting in touch with your inner voice for better health and life balance helping you to reach towards being the very best version of yourself!
Being more aware of the presence of Spirit loved ones can be very comforting and reassuring at times when extra support is needed, and development can open the mind to receiving personal guidance and inspiration to enhance everyday living.
Ok – Let’s Put Thoughts Into Action!
Enjoy this simple but empowering exercise that can instantly increase your awareness of your own energy and give you a boost when you need one!
- Find a comfortable, quiet place to sit where you will not be disturbed for up to 10 minutes. Relaxation music can be played if you prefer.
- Close your eyes and begin breathing in through your nose and exhale through your mouth (if comfortable) and continue this throughout the exercise.
- Visualise a small bright light in your solar plexus which is around the area of your navel.
- Imagine a thread of light from it moving downwards through the lower half of your body and into the floor and feel it ‘anchor’ there.
- Taking your mind back to the light in your solar plexus, begin to feel it extending evenly like a growing ‘egg’ through your body and extend it outwards, front back and side until approximately 3 feet (61cm) from your physical body.
- Now fill your ‘egg’ with a colour/colours that make you feel strong and positive and sit in the energy that this creates for a few minutes.
- Take notice of any thoughts, feelings and images that come to you during this time.
- After a few minutes visualise your ‘egg’ reducing gradually in size until it becomes a small bright light again and finish by taking another light thread from it back into the floor to anchor again.
- Open your eyes.
I really hope you enjoyed the exercise and do let me know how you got on or any thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org.