Workshop Tutor - Donna Stewart
Please read carefully these Terms & Conditions. The person who signs this booking form electronically accepts these on behalf of everyone named on the booking form and by signing is entering into a contract between all parties concerned.
Our Refund Policy
- If you want to cancel your booking please notify us immediately by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations made before 10 days of the start date of the Workshop will be refunded less 25% booking fee.
- We are unable to refund fees paid with less than 10 days notice given. A credit to be redeemed against further Power of Three Workshops may be given depending on individual circumstances and at the discretion of the organisers.
- If The Tutor has to cancel a Workshop, all fees will be refunded in full.
Please note that you are voluntarily taking part in The Power of Three Workshops and understand and agree that:
- You are fully responsible for any emotional changes that may occur during this time.
- To the best of your knowledge you have no known psychological challenges that may be affected by attending and participating in any aspect of the Workshop. The Tutor reserves the right to ask you to withdraw from the Workshop if it is felt that your emotional wellbeing is compromised by attending.
- You are not alcohol, substance or un-prescribed drug dependant and that the Tutor reserves the right to refuse admission or participation to anyone who, for any reason, compromises the well being and enjoyment of other Workshop attendees.
- You understand that during this course you may experience altered states of consciousness, spirit and psychic communication and that all results are experiential, not guaranteed.